Wednesday, May 26, 2010
It's Wednesday, so time to enjoy some random craziness thanks to Lid @ 2nd-cup-of-coffee.
Here are your questions for this week:
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party? I would be too concerned that I forgot something vital, so I'd probably be less stressed just attending.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to. Probably the birthday/costume party I went to when I was younger. I was in an awesome Cleopatra costume that my Mom made me.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life? To still be with my family.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine? I love the warm cozy feeling when it's on your shoulders in springtime.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift? I prefer to bring my own gift.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family? It's awkward having someone else clean for me, so I'd definitely choose the cooking.
7. What song describes your mood today? Most People I Know (Think That I'm Crazy)
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.) I still own all the racy underwear from the bridal shower..wait wait come back!!! I was married less than a year ago. Okay, I'm sorry...you didn't want to hear about my underroos....okay I still have the crystal vase from my wedding. Better?
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is? Depends on my mood...sometimes Rocky Road, sometimes Banana Split.
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?" Oh gosh...dealing with a court case, and being a new Mom again, and a husband overseas??? Uhmm I'll take "Every Day" for 200, Alex.
11. "Anything my Mom makes is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
12. "Family" is the best motivation.