Random Dozen #1

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Here are your questions for this week:

1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
Depends on the type of party.

2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
It was a going away party for a buddy from korea.

3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
to never be alone

4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
its mosy likely not raining.

5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift? I nlike to show how much i care by getting something they dont expect.


6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family? I would have to say cooked meals cause my family can eat.


7. What song describes your mood today? Idk cause my mood has changed 6 times.


8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
We still have the punch bowl.

9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Dont have a favorite.

10. When was the last time you felt "tested?" im tested everyday with my job.


11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
Pancakes

12. "-----" is the best motivation. Believing

1 comments:

Janera Jepson June 8, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

Hi Gunlover-
My name is Janera Jepson and I host the new Wednesday meme Wednesday Wickedness (http://jjatww.blogspot.com). Don't let the name throw you. We are a family oriented meme that's similar to Linda's Random Dozen. We base our questions each week on quotes from someone famous. This week is Frank Sinatra. Since Linda is taking time off I thought I'd invite you to play during the hiatus. We always post on Tuesdays (we're up now!) so players can play on either day. We hope that you will join us! :)

Janera

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP