Bzoink - finish this line - Survey

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finish the Line
when i met you girl, my heart... gave in

i can make your... smile grow

now the party dont stop til... I leave

aint nobody gonna treat you better, aint nobody gonna... gonna hurt you

if you fall for me, im not... gonna let you go

in new york, concrete jungle where dreams... Are lost

i got 99 problems but... But my wife ain't one

becuase when i arrive, i, i bring the... laughter

nobody wanna see us together... But they will

dont you compare me cause there aint nobody near me, there... ain't nobody like me

what would you do if your son was... Just like me

beautiful girls, all over the world. i could be...With only one

they can say whatever, imma do whatever... My heart says

1 comments:

SpitFire February 20, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

lol I'm not one of your problems? That's sweet, and I'll totally remember you said that. :)
And there definitely ain't nobody like you (and everyone said Thank God! hehe)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP