Survey Sunday - Random Questions People Don't Ask

Sunday, February 28, 2010

When's the last time you ran? It would have been early in the pregnancy.

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? No, mine are more like to have nail polish on them.

What are you dreading right now? Nothing.

Do you celebrate 420? Uh..no!

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? roflol...I seem to be an extremist, I either get 3 or I get 13,

If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do? Watch TV, or I'd paint their nails.

Have you ever been on your school's track team? *dies laughing hysterically*

Do you own a pair of Converse? Yes, they're Kelly Green.

Do you eat raw cookie dough? Yes, lol.

Have you ever kicked a vending machine? Nope.

Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over? Yes!

Do you watch Trading Spaces? No...have several of their books though.

How do you eat Oreos? I take them apart, eat the bare side, then carefully lick the other one clean, then eat it. :P

Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Yes...frequently.

Are you cocky? I don't think so.

Could you live without a computer? Uh, no. Cell phone is annoying enough.

Do you wear your shoes in the house? Do I wear shoes outside the house?

Who or what sleeps with you? Gunlover, in one way or another.

At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? Wow...pretty young..not sure.

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? 3 non functional cell phones, and 1 house phone.

What do you do when you're sad? Cry? Okay, call my Mom usually.

Who would you call first if you won the lottery? If Gunlover didn't know, I'd call my Mom! And then the Pope, cause winning without playing is pretty nutty!

Last time you saw your best friend? Hmm...which one? My bestest ever, I saw back in December. The ones I'm related to, I saw in January, and my best non-related female, I saw December also.

Are you in high school? No. :)

What jewelry are you wearing? Well I took my wedding band off to clean the fireplace, so none right now.

Is anyone on your bad side now? In a manner of speaking, yes.

What's the first thing you do when you get online? I never leave offline anymore.

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? No.

How do most people spell your name? Correctly.

Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? I'm not kinky enough for a girlfriend, and I think Gunlover would be hurt if I had a boyfriend..:P

Where do you work? My house.

What are you doing tomorrow? Medical transcription training..now that the house is looking awesome, time to get back on that.

Favorite name for a girl? Long list of those.

Favorite name for a boy? Those, too.

When was the last time you left your house? Today, for church.

Do you return your cart? To the cart return yes.

Do you have a dishwasher? Yep, thank God.

What noise do you hear? Gunlover's goofy movie.

Would you survive in prison? I wouldn't go to prison.

Who is the youngest in your family? Sweetpea!!!!

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely overpack? Mandi, roflol.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Know personally? Oddly enough, no.

What's the last thing you purchased? Batteries. My remote died :(

Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? I try to be the one paying for things.

What brand are your pants right now? Target.

Ever been to Georgia (the state)? Ha, that's a good question!

What irritates you most on the internet? Stupid people.

What brand is your digital camera? Nikon.

Do you watch movies with your parents? Yep.

What song best describes your life right now? Not sure...good question.

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? Not really.

Are you taking college classes right now? Not yet.

Do you like sushi? Yes!

Do you get your hair cut every month? Ha, not hardly!

Do you go online everyday? Oh yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP