Sum It Up Saturday

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My week went by faster than I could have imagined. I think having a daily post to make has helped make it go by quicker. Plus being interactive on my other blog, and a few others as well has also helped pass the time. I spent my week figuring out a game plan for getting the house set up and ready to go. I'm not going to be able to make it perfect, which part of my personality is struggling with. My days are about to need to slow down as I get closer to baby-time.
I spend my days counting down to when Gunlover comes home. He's sleeping right now. God bless the inventor of Skype. I think I'd go insane if I couldn't see him, hear him...know for a fact that he's okay. Some people think we're bizarre for this, but really, don't you normally see your husband laying next to you? It's comforting to me, to wake up and hear him breathing..see him sort of laying next to me. He's there, just separated by miles & oceans.
It's very early here, so I'm gonna head to bed now. I have an Avon event in the morning. Hopefully I'll get some customers to keep me going over the next few weeks. After this, I'm probably done until after the baby gets here, so if I can get a customer base to pull me through, that'd be great. Here's hoping!

1 comments:

Gunlover February 20, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

My week has been interesting to say the least. it even started good but soon went right down hill. The shop is a disaster zone. one peoblem after another and its not major problems but the easy things that are making us fail. Through out the week it was like a roller coaster up and down and even looping a couple of times. So many different things happening good and bad it was nausinating. My last day was the worst of them all i was supposee to go home 4 hrs before i did. Next week is a new week and i think it is going to be ok.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP